Sunday, May 22, 2016

Finding the Forgotten Child


I wonder how many of us have current issues in our lives and don't connect with past events from childhood? I know I didn't, not until I started talking with Jay Pee. Jay Pee aids individuals with getting in touch with their forgotten child to heal current issues they may be dealing with. Those issues can be physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual.  

Ever since I was about 9 or 10 I had leg pains, bad leg pains. My mom use to massage my calfs for me at times because the pain was so bad. I can remember the pain just from her massaging them use to cause me to twist and turn. Jay Pee had me get in touch with the little girl who went through all that pain. 

I started talking to him about how my dad didn't like to be disturbed when he watched TV and little things would get someone yelled at. Due to this as this young girl sitting on the couch I would move very slowly, like inch by inch so I wouldn't get yelled at. This caused tension in my body and specifically my legs. My dad also worked nights and to get to the bathroom we had to go through a hallway that shared my parents bedroom. Well the floors would creek and he would yell at the perpetrator. By tip toeing through the hallway I found that the floor didn't creek. This also caused tension in my legs from trying to be so careful while scared at the same time. We also uncovered the fact that I remembered my  dad complaining about leg pains. He was born with cerebral palsy and even though he went through many surgeries as a child he still experienced pain in his right leg.

That was not the only forgotten child I encountered, but was the one that made a big difference in my life. You see even as an adult I would always have leg pains, it seemed to be mainly right before a rain. After my session with Jay Pee and talking about my situation with my dad the leg pains stopped. I can not remember the last time I had those unexplained leg pains.

Jay Pee explained to me that our bodies hang on to various episodes in our lives. These often lead to issues you may experience either physically, emotionally, mentally, or spiritually. If someone is having issues in any of these areas and has tried to deal with them to no avail I suggest contacting Jay Pee at Ever Beyond Radio. He also has a variety of other services he offers, so be sure to check those out as well.

Listen to the podcast now.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Joyce,
    This is really interesting. I truly believe that the body mind & soul are so connected and our spiritual and emotional health effect our physical health. This man (Jay Pee) sounds amazing. Thanks for sharing your story. Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always happy to see you here Marla, thanks for sharing, hugs.

      Delete